International Transportation is the English-language edition of Internationales Verkehrswesen. It should stimulate a worldwide interdisciplinary discussion of the challenges currently facing transport and logistics. The publication brings together practical and professional views and different perspectives presented by authors from business and industry, science and politics. These articles will be complemented by interviews, commentaries, surveys and analyses.
International Transportation is targeted at planners and decision makers in municipalities, communities, public authorities and other institutions, municipal and commercial transport providers, planning groups, engineers, scientists and students.
As of 2017 International Transportation is included in the regular subscription (JahresAbo, StudiAbo):
- Print or ePaper: regularly distributed to subscribers; additionally by e-mail to the target groups at partnering institutions across the world
- Online archive: access via the website of Internationales Verkehrswesen
- Additional print distribution at selected events
Internationales Verkehrswesen and International Transportation are published by Trialog Publishers Verlagsgesellschaft, Baiersbronn.
International Transportation 1/2017
»Managing Public Transport« – Governance, Strategies, Solutions
- European passenger railservices
- Managing public transport
- Future transportation – projects & solutions
Release Date: 08 May 2017 – MORE…
International Transportation 1/2016
»Smarter on the move« – Green transport and digital mobility
- Connecting traffic information
- Automating vehicles
- Reducing emissions
Release Date: 17 May 2016 – MORE…
International Transportation 2/2015
»Looking ahead« – Advanced transportation solutions
- Business Models
Release Date: 01 Oct 2015 – MORE...
International Transportation 1/2015
»Urban Transport« – Smart strategies to meet the requirements of tomorrow
- Leisure Traffic – Commuter Traffic
- Safety – Security
Release Date: 20 May 2015 – DOWNLOAD (18 MB)